TS Grewal Class 12 Accountancy Solutions are provided in this article for the students so that they can get to know the answers to the questions in case they are not able to find one. We have provided the solutions based on Volume I and II.
The students in Class 12 can take this article as a reference for the solutions all the chapters of Accountancy book but make sure that you are referring to the right chapter solutions which you intend to check.
Find out the links for the solutions to all the chapters below. The students can also click on the link to see the solutions for each of the Class 12 accountancy subject.
TS Grewal Class 12 Accounting Solutions Double Entry Book Keeping Free PDF Download
TS Grewal Double Entry Book Keeping Class 12 Solutions Volume 1 : Accounting for Partnership Firms
- Chapter 1- Company Accounts Financial Statements of Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Chapter 2- Accounting for Partnership Firms- Fundamentals
- Chapter 3- Goodwill- Nature and Valuation
- Chapter 4- Change in Profit – Sharing Ratio Among the Existing Partners
- Chapter 5- Admission of a Partner
- Chapter 6- Retirement/Death of a Partner
- Chapter 7- Dissolution of Partnership Firm
TS Grewal Double Entry Book Keeping Class 12 Solutions Volume 2 : Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organizations and Companies
- Chapter 8- Accounting for Share Capital
- Chapter 9- Issue of Debentures
- Chapter 10- Redemption of Debentures
Also Read: TS Grewal Class 11 Accountancy Solutions
Stay tuned to ReadersByte for more TS Grewal solutions, question papers, sample papers, syllabus and Commerce notifications.